Friday, November 12, 2010

101110:1111





I havent been update my blog like so many years :S I guess i should be back blogging . HAHA ! Due to im so bored now ): Some silly is sleeping now :'(

Okay let me see , should i be happy with my end of year result ? Of course not , i done badly ): WELL , i really do hope the principal will give a chance ): YES I NEED A CHANCE .
Well , my result of streaming has already out quite satisfied get those subject i wanted :D of course im happy like duh . HAHHA .
BUTBUT , i still got other thing to worry man ): LIKE SERIOUSLY . okay two weeks , exactly two weeks i will know the result .
If god really want me to get it i believed it will happened yes i should put faith in myself and trust god (:
Im just waiting for my turn (((:

Wednesday i went to extract 5 tooths could you imagine how pain am i ? I feel so uncomfortable without 5tooths ): how pathetic am i . ))):
yesterday went meet patricia and all , met weicong too . after that saw my brother . How luckily is it . HAHHAHAHHA .
than slack slack than went tuition .

I hope everything will be fine yes i pray hope it will . I hope tmr he go police station write statement and will be fine .

Im looking forward to go camp on 22-23nov & 5-7dec :D

Im looking forward for tomorrow outing too (((:!



John once asked Jesus , "how many second chances must we give a person ? Seventy ?" Jesus replied , "No ! Seventy times seven !"
What He means is that we must always be merciful and forgiving , always giving one second chances .
I believe that if you give me a second chance , I will prove to you that I can and will turn over a new leaf . God has touched my heart , God has given me an awakening .
"I want to change , for myself , my family , God . I sincerely ask for a second chance .
Please ."

No comments:

Post a Comment