Monday, February 7, 2011

Sigh .... Im controling , tears flowing out ......







HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR :D

I know im abit slow uh but who cares . HAHAH .
I cant sleep for the past few days , whenever i want to sleep , something will came into my mind . Something is holding me on . I know but i believed it wont happened it will be alright . sigh ......
So what it's chinese new year , who cares .
soemtimes i dun feel like going back to singapore at all .
I dun feel like facing the fact , i feel like running away like serious , shag!?!?!?!?
Everyone was like saying new year must be happy and all but who cares at all . hahahhaha .
i have been like few countries during this chinese new year . Only 1week holiday . HAHHAHA .
not bad uh ....
even im on HOLIDAY i still got ton of homework to do ):
just now before dinner i did my math homework til i almost fall alseep okay !
go thailand like super fast pls less than4hours , come back8hours . walauuua eh .
slow or what .
i can go back to singapore already lor 8hour.
my mum damn zzz .
went there i want to buy some clothes she keep saying what , all fake stuff , want buy must buy branded stuff -.-
wth , not like she really rich .
i like can already what .
i rather stay at home than hotel i swear man .
because hotel no living room . HHAHAH .
OMG , THAI FOOD MOSTLY NOT REALLY NICE .
I ONLY LOVE THEIR SEAFOOD AND TOM YUM SOUP . HAHAHHA .
i didnt realised im sacred of elephant too . HEHEHEH .
OMG THAILAND GOT ALOT DIRTY THING UH . GIRL WEARING BIKINI ALSO GOT . NEVER WEAR CLOTHES ALSO GOT .
THE THINGS THERE IS SUPER CHEAP . DAMN CHEAP .
okay larh . overall is average .
esp . the -15degree . i love it man .
okay , i got photos i will upload it once i come back to singapore maybe during this weekend . HAHAHH .
im using cousin laptop now lah . like duh !!
he very good okay .
i love my cousin okay .
they dote me alot .
just now went eat supper , went eat seafood , my favourite crab . HAHAHA .
that's all i guess .
i will post more went im back .










No comments:

Post a Comment