Sunday, March 4, 2012

dilemma









I am really lost in word. I really don't know what am i doing this few days. I know what i want yet i did not put in any effort. I am so disappointed in myself, til i broke down last night. I cried telling myself that i am useless. It really hurt so bad so bad last night. The same thing repeating my mind over again and over again. It hurt so badly. I nearly broke into tears right now again....
Perhaps, the word "KARMA" really do exist. I am a bitch such a bitch. I am really sorry about it, i did not want to hurt you too. No one knows, if i know this would be the outcome i would rather not talk to you in the first place. If only.

My life is really so so boring.
Last night, while i am studying half way i broke down and cried badly. My house, the woman ask me to go sleep she ask me to stop studying and being so depressed.
I really want to finish my math homework that time but she switch off my light and force me to sleep. But i am so proud of myself that i can finally balance a final account adjustment by myself, *clap for myself* .
This few nights been studying to quite late, i am quite happy that i manage to study especially this few night i manage to focus and concentrate. It's really time for me to wake up and start studying, no more in my lala land. Before it's too late and i regret again. I did not went netball training again on Friday, my mum was like asking me stop skipping CCA already. I agreed with her too, but i really want to step down soon.
Shall blog to here, need to prepare and go Far East Shopping Central(ORCHARD) for POA tuition soon.
I am extremely afraid that someone else, someone better and less complicated, would take you away from me. You’re all i think about, you’re all i wanna talk to. I constantly check my phone hoping that i got a text from you.

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully u found your Mr.right ba, I'll text you lesser or maybe try to stop. So long you are happy with your decision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know how painful isit to miss someone that meant a lot to you it feels like you just keep falling down whenever you tries to stand up feeling handicapped you know?!

    ReplyDelete