Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My class rock :B

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I know my this photo look ugly but who care ? :D
Chinese was hard . Paper 1 harder . AYE D:
Fail maybe :x
OKayyy . After exam went home changed then went ehub with wanling then went to meet lester slack awhile then take cab home .
HAHA :D
Nothing much exam i still go out aye . LOLOLOL .
TADA :B
Bye , anw take alot pictures all in wanling phone.
Oh ya still with lester's two friend but dunno who :x

The picture my eye was swollen because was taken in my grandpa funeral , i cried that day before so YAH D:

OMG , TODAY BOONKAI AND CHUANWE DAMN PREVENT TAKE THE CHINSES ELECTIRIC DICTIONARY THEN BONKAI PUT IN THE CHIRT POCKET AND KEEP RUBBIN SAY ITS HER BOOB CHUANWEI FOLLOW TOO . BOONKAI PUT IN THIS CORK THERE TOO KEEP RUBBING LIKE MASTURBATE D: PATHETIC CLASS

No comments:

Post a Comment