Sunday, April 25, 2010

A new beginning :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I look retarded is that picture , agreed ? (Y)
I guess it's a new beginning for me :D
Everything is fine .
So yeah .
I have been busy this few weeks my grandpa just pass away last week . Aww
Nvm , everything has over . I learnt to behave myself too . Respect the olders before it's too late . I regret also useless just like my grandpa . Thinking of the past shouting and scolding him . I finally understand how it feel when you lost your loved one . I must learnt to cherish it before it's to late . Once it gone , it's forever gone D: No matter how hard you cry he/she still wouldn't be back .
I dunno why i just hate myself alot and alot D:
ARGGG , nvr been a school for a week .
Tmr , english exam already D:
KARHWEEEEEEEEEEEE be connfident you can do it (:!
Jiayou .
I have alot of wishes . HOWHOWHOW ?! >:
Could my wish come true ? AYE .
I really hope evrything can come true during june .
THIS AND THAT .
Firstly study ,
secondly school which i ant last year
lastly house :B
I going eat my dinner bye . I will update once im free :B
STRESSSTRESS EXAM ....

Bitch , stfu . I dont need your comment at all . Leave it to yourself . I know what am i doing assole . You ain't a good ting too . So yeah .

No comments:

Post a Comment