Thursday, June 3, 2010

Dear boy ,

Photobucket



11th ,
i still love you .
I still remember every promises you told me and promises me .
I still remember you say you want change taht hongster never die , tiongim is a lie . You say you want me to know that tiongxim isn't a lie & hongster can die .
I still remember this message you told me . I do want to last with you , i'll try my best to be the best boyfr i can be alright :)
I still remember : I'll always be yours karhwee .
I still remmember that you told me that you learning to trust me . & you'll turst me .
You told me before that you should ne the one cring me . You've always be my side! You've never left me before .
You told me before that in a r/s is two way . If i dont tell you what's happening how would you going be with me thru ups and downs ? You told me that i remind you of your ex , you're not making a comparisons . You told me this : i want you to know , i love you for who you are , not cause you remind of my ex . I love you , for what you are
:)
Once , you tld me that you wanna be here with me thru ups and downs . You told me that im the 2nd girl you truly love . You once told me you will love me with your biggest heart .
This what you told me too . Baby , i know that i love you alot . I'll be here with you whenever you need me . Just tell me . Alright ? I really hope , you'll tell me what 's happening & stuff . Idw to be your boyfriend in title . I want to by your side to help you along & support you thru ups & downs. I can't describle how much i love you . Don't let me go bi . I wish i could mee you :( baby . I'll wait til when you'll tell me automatically what's troubling you . I want to hold your hand & be with you . Whenever sad , happy , angry . Iloveyou so much . Baby , don't let me go . Don't fall for another guy :( You're mine now . This you what you told me in may 25th .
On 30th of may
You asked me to start again , start anew . Let's confide in each together alright . I said okay . From that day onwards i start to love you alot . I put my heart and soul on you . Well .

Ask yourself you lie me did i say anthing i didn't i say nvr & forget it . I didn't ask you for break . Yes , i admit i do told you that my feeling for you is fading away because of things . I do want to break with you taht past few days after my friends convice me telling me i didn't i trust myself and you that no matter what we could over come it . But after few days everyhting is clear and sort out my feeling for you is overwhelming and it getting greater and greater . I do love you alot alot from then onwards . Do you know how i feel when last night you send me that beak message ? My heart really shattered into pieces it really hurt alot . You'll never understand how much tears i shed for you , i miss you D:
after all i still told myself , i cant forget you .
i'm feeling super down now a days . i need a break now ):
all i wish was to see you smiling and i swear that your smile make my day .
i seriously miss those jokes and laughter you gave me .
i want it back but can i ?
i want you back like before . i dont want you to be wif others .
i know i'm selfish keep pulling you back to me .
But i know that will never happens . whenever i cry , you wipe my tears away .
you touched me by those warm hug you gave me .
but that wasnt all i want . i want ONLY YOU .
my heart only belongs to you . unless there's someone who can show me that he love me more than i love you . but my feelings wont change till th day i break down .
everyday crying over you .
i know its stupid , but to me its worth .


Well , i know that your cg leader don't want you to have stead because he don't want you to neglect god . I know this affect you alot . I know i know . I willing to wait . I know you want centered r/s . I know your faith in god is strong whereelse mine is weak . I'm trying to closer to the god . I'll try to be steonger in my spiritually level and i'll bringgod closer to us . Im searching my heart . My feeling for you is real . It remind me of all the best . Well love is a strong feeling , not a passing feeling you can't lose it .

Im sorry that i did hurt you did pass few days treating you so cold im very very sorry cant you just give me a chance ? Everyone do mistake and deserve a chance why not me ? :/ I really really love you . You hurt me miserably . It's very terrible . The hurt you gave me is more than the hurt i lose my grandpa can you imagine how hurtful is it?

Whenever i saw those movie ticket in my wallet i will miss those memory time we been together ,

PhotobucketPhotobucket

If i've a choice , i would want everything to turn to how it was when we just started .
i would hold you close and tight to me .
all i ever wanted is just give me one chance for both me and you .
i promise this chance given wont be drain.
i would cherish the one chance you give and show you all my love .
really i love you, be mine again will you ?






Tuesday went out wth jaimee . Whole day shooping .
Farrer park(City Square mall) -> Orchard road -> Far East Plaza -> Orchard Ion -> Somerset 313 -> City hall and LASTLY marina square have our dinner at Pariss restuarant (Y) Buffet was awesome .



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment