Saturday, May 29, 2010

Copy right

Photobucket







i thought about what our parents argued over that night.
Would we break our friendship because of that.
yes or no, doesn't matter.
because, I want you to know.
Well now we have changes to better but yet sth going to change this But i bet we can stay strong .There have been ups and downs in our friendship.
No matter what happens, I'll never let go of it.
I don't care how much pain and effort it takes to make it possible,No matter what happens, whether it may be quarrels and fights. I promise not to leave you.
Trust me. If there's no you in my life, I wouldn't know what to do anymore.
Whatever problems you may be facing, I hope you'll share them with me .
Seeing at the past . HISTORY PHOTOS.


























Image and video hosting by TinyPicPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Forget everything already . I guess . It's over . A new leaf . Girl am i right ? :/






I've lost you once.
I dont know how much i mean to you,
but this is how much you mean to me.
remember our promises ? Well , i hope it going be a good time ahead for us .
I hope you will tell me all the truth from now onwards i wouldn't be angry or whatever . I hope you do the same things towards me control your temper :/
I love you. ♥



[not related to this post]



My heart told me not to give up yet your action let me have the temptation to give up . Can't you changed better ? :l What happened to you ? I really cant get it . I really dunno what you are thinking about . I really cant . ):
Can you all feel when your loved one treating you so cold ? :/ I really ......... I finally realized that it wasn't my best that i was giving.I love you so deeply,I love you so much,I love the sound of your voice And the way that we touch. I love your warm smile And your kind, thoughtful way, The joy that you bring To my life every day. I love you today As I have from the start, And I'll love you forever, With all of my heart . You make me how to smile , you teach me how to be happy when im sad . You have been cheering me up all days long no matter what . Whenenver i saw your messages i will smile to myself and in a hurry to reply it . I just dunno why but i hope this ain't first sight of love . I hope this is true love . Yeah :D Treat me better can you ?
Sometimes im thinking who's is the fault you or i ? Well , i still cant find out the conculsion :l
CHANCES AND CHANCES OVER AGAIN ,
Thinking of you everynight :/ well .
I always though of meeting you yet you tell me you ain't free , you got things to do . Well , do you even care me in the first place . I rmb first time we meet the fun and laughter we have together . I rmb everything we have been together . Well :/



11th's
PhotobucketPhotobucket


P.S , I miss you loads luh you this silly dumb dumb D: Hope to meet you soon Loves (:

Today , Seragoon->heartlandmall->kovan->expo->church->food fair->It fair-> Metro sale . Reach home around 9plus :/
Today was awesome and great . Well :D Ilovetoday (: I love people who spent time with me today . HEHE , so fun :D WELL (:

At food Fair I and J was like hungry ghost keep going to test free food and J drink alot cup of milk from there . We gottten 6pieces of free nuguet . LOL . Someone left halfway Y left half way . Im sorry im sorry , well . I make you angry im sorry :/ Super-duper . Sorry sorry sorry . Overall was awesome , keep laughing with J . My dad fetch J home after that . Maybe meeting J tmr . WELL :D

I have to sleep soon , tmr need wake up at 7 :/

No comments:

Post a Comment