Thursday, July 15, 2010

Don't remind me of the past .

Life Quote Pictures, Images and Photos



Im back to post . HAHA !
I have been MIA for so long ): AWWW , due to im lazy .
I dunno what i have done this few days ): forgotten STM .
Pasieh , i rmb yesterday i went Justin's house study than celebrate Gabriel's birthday . HMMMM .
School was awesome :B I love the time table for the semester (Y)
Today after school went 110 slack got screening . Police came , I first time got screening than i was so timid and scared . The police officer ask me why i scared til like tht , like seeing ghost than i was saying oh i scared lor . Nvr got before ): HAHAAH . THAN SLACK SLACK . They puff but i didn't i know that i wouldn't smoke and i would never ever smoke (: Feel so awkward everyone there smoke only i didn't . AYE , who cares ?
Around 3.15 they say want go 138 play ground there slack but i dun want so i take bus and went home first (: So guai . HAHHA ! than bath and used comp . HMMMM .

DON'T REMIND ME OF MY PAST . IT'S OVER SO STOP REMINDING ME . THANKS (:
When I let go of what I have, I receive what I need. Have you ever struggled to find love, only to find them after you have given up? This is the paradox of letting go. Let go, in order to achieve. Letting go is God’s law. It is just the start of it, more to go . Lastly , Letting go isn’t the end of the world, it’s the beginning of a new life.
I really need thanks my cousin for everything and my uncle . Thanks for helping and care about me . Thanks Lester Tay . Thanks (:
I just hope that my parents could stop reminding and ask me about him . STOP CAN YOU ? PLEASE DUN REMIND ME ABOUT HIM .
I ain't you toy friend or your dog .

No comments:

Post a Comment