Thursday, July 8, 2010

kiss me thrught the phone .

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I didn't blog for quite a sometimes due to lazzness . HMMM , i have the though off closing down my blog ):
I guess this few days everything have screwedup . WELL ):
Today , didn't went anywhere after school . Just follow Toby , Alee , Yi Ting , Wan Ling and another guy buy their thing than i went home .
I saw Arnold Wee under my block and Jameson .
Didn't talk to Arnold but Jameson say hi than i say hi back lor . HAHA !
Than went home bath than using computer . HEHEHE !
WELL , Yesterday totally a mess . D:
HAIZ , I DUNNO WAD TO SAY ANYMORE . AYE ....
I KNOW EVERYONE IS DISAPPOINTED IN ME ):
WELL , I DIDN'T MEAN IT . AYE
SAVING FRIENDSHIP OR RELATIONSHIP ? (FRIENDSHIP I BET , COZ IT WILL BE FOREVER)
SHOULD I RATHER LOST SO MANY FRIEND CUZ OF HIM ?
AKING ASKING ?
YOU GUYS HATE ME RIGHT YA I KNOW ! I HAVE NO RIGHT TO LET YOU STOP FOR NOT HATING ME . I UST WISHED ALL MISUNDERSTANDING CAN CLEAR OFF .
TSKTSK ,

WANLING-thanks for treating me a friend though what had happened . I know you have change yes i know . Well , i know you doing for my own good . sorry for not trusting you at all . I know i in the fault , i doubt your trust . WELL , I really should open my eye big and know who's good person and bad person . YEAH , I SHOULD . WELL , THANKS FOR EVERYTHING . ♥♥

KIMBERLY - Despite what had happened i didn't really blame you i just angry why you lie nothing much anw . Thanks for helping me when i need help . Well .♥♥




Photobucket


Why the name keep appearing infront of me ? ):

No comments:

Post a Comment