Friday, October 28, 2011

A season for everything


Okay,im finally free to blog...
Well, i watch this video i think it's really worth watching it...quite meaningful
God's always there for us.



Can i say today is the last day of school for me? Tmr going have meet the parent session. I wonder how's everything goes on. HAHA... okay, im afraid that my mum will nag at me:( okay, didnt went school on tue, feeling so sick.. seriously, i wonder can i even go cambodia which such body system! like arghhh...
okay, im looking forward to this saturday, going shopping with patricia!!!:) okay, yessss ahhhh... happy:) i dont know why, i just love going out shopping with her:)
okay wednesday, it's deepavali day which mean holiday. So went out with bell and pat. I was late, okay im late for about half hour. They were so pissed with me, sorry:(
How am i going spent with my holiday? Study? Catch up with my studies? Help my parents in their work? Go gym for workout? I dont know.. i cant bear to go out anymore. If i continue like this i can be bankrupt soon seriously.


I can claim for hundred&one times that "i'm disappointed in myself", "i'm sorry for everything" but do i know the meaning of those phrases, or are they just words to me?
words that i use ever so casually when i screw things up. Especially the words sorry & disappointed. haha, whatever, like all these will ever get into my mind.

2 Galations 12:9 And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness."
A christian's life is never easy. Mine isn't. I still need to study to get good grades. My parents are still strict with me. Some people still talk behind my back. I still fall sometimes. But all of it doesn't seem difficult anymore like it once did. None of it seems to be like a big rock obstructing my way anymore because I'm doing life with God.

And i know that anything that happens in my life is for a cause. He is molding me for what he has in plan for me. Sometimes i want to go through tough patches. So i can grow. So i can learn more. So i will seek him more. So i will know Him more.




John once asked Jesus , "how many second chances must we give a person ? Seventy ?" Jesus replied , "No ! Seventy times seven !"
What He means is that we must always be merciful and forgiving , always giving one second chances .
I believe that if you give me a second chance , I will prove to you that I can and will turn over a new leaf . God has touched my heart , God has given me an awakening .
"I want to change , for myself , my family , God . I sincerely ask for a second chance .
Please ."

No comments:

Post a Comment