Sunday, August 21, 2011

reflect.....











Yeah... feeling so much better.
Well, this week was totally a bad week. feeling so so so unwell , like duh... didnt went school on thursday and friday . Tue and Wed went school but whole day was like at sick bay ... fever , soart throat , blocked nose , ulcer , cough and many more . sighhhh . Didnt went out the whole week , been at home sleeping . GOSH .
Im going turn fat soon man . Yesterday was brother birthday ate ice cream cake again .... okay this few week been eating lots of ice cream ... Whenever i sick i will want sth sweet cuz medicine is way to bitter for me . so i will ask my maid to buy me ice cream to eat. Ice cream will make me happy and smile whenever im down . I ate ice cream cuz my head was so hot that i need sth to chill it . My taste bud was bitter too , i need sweet stuff .
Today feeling much better then the past few days ... tmr sch again. :(

Last night i have tot of this in mind .....
But if you think far ahead, one day, we'll still stop talking right? I don't think we will talk all our lives, till the day that we die. I guess i've learnt and realised a lot of things through this. I believe that this is planned by God. Maybe to let me learn something? Because everything in our lives are planned by God. And i believe there's a reason behind it. Hope we do stay friends, say hi and smile if we bump into each other(:

Don't we all want some closure in our lives? I'm sure everyone have lost someone precious along this ardous journey of growing up and wondered how that person is coping etc. I'm sorry for bursting your bubble but guys......look. If you did your part in trying to keep him/her by your side but nothing seems to work out, then he/she is not worth even one second of your time thinking about his/her existence. Simply because if he/she really do care, why would they even want out of your life in the first place? Even if you made a mistake, if they really love you and care for your well being, no mistake is too huge to be unforgivable.
What's meant to be yours, will be yours. Stop being depressed over someone who will never come back again and instead, stay happy. Guard your heart well so that it doesn't have to go through this same shit over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment