Sunday, September 4, 2011

Give it a try








You made me smile like there's no tomorrow - iloveyou ♥.

Feeling sick again . ARGGG , i really wonder why my body so weak i mean it . Okay let's talk about last week . HEHHE , there's alot holiday uh ! I spent like most of my days with joshua and patricia . Mon thur and friday i spent with them ! HEHEH ... okay. Monday i met patricia then went to met joshua then we study ! His friend came along too , after that me and patricia separate with joshua and his friend . We both went to cine to see WCS fan meet up . Okay i mean it i wont go such place again. It's like so so crowded arggg , THEN I GOT BAD IMMUNE SYSTEM. I feel like faint on the spot ... OKAY , THIS IS HOW WEAK MY BODY IS .
Tuesday i meet up with pris we went for lunch talk shop and i went tuition after that .
Wed , is a school day . Did nothing much , haha ... after school went home then went collect pastport and lunch with parents . HEHEHE .
Thurs , it's teacher day . I didnt went sch since it's half day who bother ! HAHHA ... and yeap cuz of some reason . Patricia came to my house after that we went bedok cc . So coincident met pris joshua and rena and pris "guy" hahha ,SLACK awhile and those guys went off , so we 4girls went old airport road to eat , HEHEH . nothing much , then went back to primary school . Thn went jerrold house slack and stuff .
Friday , meet patricia again then went for tuition at orchard afterward went met joshua and we study again ! Then went bedok cc to see him play basketball . How sweet of him can accompany me and pat to pat's house ! HAHAH , then i called my parents to come pat's house to fetch me to grandma house for her birthday celebration .
Sat , woke up feeling so unwell and uneasy . Went seragoon for tuition afterward met jac went northpoint to study , camp in starbuck for like 5hrs . After that went paya lebar to meet parents and went for dinner!
Today totally feeling so unwell . Been sleeping the whole day . Jac came my house awhile too .
My dad ask me what happened to me . Feeling unwell or ? Why am i so pale again . I really dont know why . I just realized im lack of blood and get sick easily . Damn it got gastric pain , it's hurt man . TRUST ME .... argg .


What's is love ? I wonder . I realized something about girls . It doesn't matter who dump who or why . Whenever we see our ex, with another girl , it's always bother us . Not because we are not over him , but because we know that we used to be that girl .

No comments:

Post a Comment