Sunday, August 14, 2011

time to move on ....




time to move on,

okay , im finally 15 !:D thanks for the netball girl giving a surprise party and stuff , which i didnt expect at all . thanks for the board too . THANKS ALOT MAN , i will keep it for life . we went thru alot despite the up and downs man . Thanks for you girls cheering me up , encouraging me , listening to me crap , keep my secrets and help me when i need help . Thanks alot , even though i know you girls for less then a year . i really really need to thanks god that you girls came into my life and i thanks god for giving such a awesome teammate.





I celebrate with my family on national day , as the next day im going out to with my bgss friend ! I didnt really celebrate much with my family . They brought me for dinner and stuff then brought me cake the end then went home to celebrate . nothing much . Thanks wanling marcus xhyrius dillon jaimee claire and her friend . thanks you guys , celebrating with me on my actual day . THANKS WANLING AND JAIMEE ESP , despite what we went thru you girls are still with me no matter what , No matter how many time we quarrel and fight we are still together , love you girls alot . Thanks for this 3plus friendship :) i appreciate much , you girls change my life alot . Overall , i can say this is the most memories celebration ?:) yes , im waiting for YOU , your birthday wish but you didnt wish me , it's alright , i know you dont really care/bother anymore , im alright with it :) im used to it already ...


so let me think , what did i done past few days , thur after school make passport-chinatown-home . friday , after school find netball friend with them til quite late reach home around 9 Today morning tuition then meet pamela then meet victor then go do my braces , okay it's super hurt now. damn it ... thank you both for accompany meeee . after that bus to the cathay eat lunch then went shop . went home around 8 , dad fetch me and paya lebar pamela came along too , my dad brought us to eat dinner too , alot interesting thing happened ! im lazy to elaborate . HAHHA .
Im looking forward for monday ? hmmm .






No comments:

Post a Comment