Saturday, March 26, 2011

Holding on my very last breath to tell you - iloveyou ♥.



Actually i dun intend to update. HAHAH !!! I really have no motivation now adays man !!!
All thanks to my weak body ...
so this whole week i cant rmb any single thing .
I can only remember i go for netball training .....
err ..... than i went slack and see dear play soccer and slack .... nth much !!!
yesterday i went to tuition , long journey reach there ard 8 cuz i slowly take my time went slack and eat and stuff .
yesterday was a bad bad bad friday . so so so damn hot the weather ....
today netball carnival , it's was so hot too but not as hot as yesterday .
my face hand leg all turn leg like got sun burn ...
i rmb a netball hit til my lip , my lip hit my braces and i got a very very big ulcer now . so pain.. rawr ))):
morning quarrels with family , they dun want me to go as i need to go my grandpa it's his 1years death anniversary today but i didnt went . not i dont want , is i want go netball carnival , i got reason why i want to go cuz i doesnt want to go training and i intend to go out afterward ....... and i was sick my parents doesnt want me go too . so yeah ...




Thanks for the past few months , i meant it . Thanks for the memories , thanks for the past 3 months , loving caring protecting me . Whether you truly love me not i wont really bother . I wont . But i really regret ending the r/s , im super regret . yes , im sorry i hurt you too . It was due to my selfishness . Im tired of holding on , i had hold on for 3months plus yet nothing change . I wont let anyone down anymore , this time i meant it i will give up yes i will . It's so terrible holding on . Thanks for cheering me up , making me smile whenever i received your text whenever i see you , Thanks for buying food coming my house to pass me whenever im hungry . Thanks for the gift thanks for the card . Thanks for telling me how much you miss and love me . Thanks for all those thing you have done for me . Thanks for telling me how you feel sometimes . Im sorry , im a failure girlfriend , im sorry i didnt really care about you , im sorry that i didnt put you in the first priority, im sorry that i put study first , im sorry that i hurt you , i didnt meant it ... totally didnt meant it . I really miss those time , those quarrel . Even though sometimes i feel very awkward that you kiss my cheek, i still miss those feeling. I am sorry that i have no reaction. I just feel so awkward if does it back to you. I rmb those time im still sleeping u come my house , im sorry to let you wait in my living room for hours while im sleeping , im sorry . I rmb got once it rain heavily you came to rush down to pass me umbrella , you afraid that i might fall sick yet i ignore you and went home , im sorry . I rmb those period i forgotten to bring my wallet , you brought me food during recess , thanks alot . Whatever is it , last long with your current girlfriend , be faithful be sincere to her . make her happy , treat her special . dont make her sad/disappointed . dont make her worry about you , and please take care of yourself. stop having injuries .

I have already make up mind , no matter what in future i wont be back with you . Im tired of those games yes those games . Maybe from the start this r/s was a game to you . I dont know . I promised myself i will wash my hands off everything . i wont care , i wont give a damn about you anymore . Im tired of everythign , way tired . i feel very worn out already . It's really time for me to move on and start a new fresh life ...

I dont know if you're reading this or not , if you did/didnt it wont make any differences .

No comments:

Post a Comment