Sunday, March 6, 2011

bored ♥

05th's ♥








okay .... Im very very tired now . I dunno why also . I feel so pathetic . Every month i will sick for at least once ): damn it ,.
okay , i just realised it going to be a last week for school and holiday start . im so happy , i need more sleep . okay , i swear i need it . I love netball training alot uh ..... I dunno why . I just love natball training . Okay this two days haave been out with kimberly , going bugis and stuff . Last week let me think what have i done . Okay , err i remember wed i met samuel than he treat me bubble tea again , i feel so bad )))): than thur i stay back in school awhile went tuition for less than half hour went home change than meet Y.C and samuel at library than study awhile , can i say never study at all . LOL , than Y.C sent me to nutc to meet samuel and his co . Than bubble tea again than slack til going 8pm than they sent me near my house there than went home for dinner . Friday , got netball training , I JUST LOVE NETBALL TRAINING .
okay , monday i did nth much i guess . tue , went celebrate joanne and malvina birthday . HAHAH , have so much fun !!! OKAY ....
okay , i got thousand of things i want to do .
i want go eat japanese food , watch movie , i wnat go jurong point , i want go zoo , bird park , universal studio , i want go town area . OKAY I GOT ALOT THING TO DO . BUT MARCH HOLIDAY IS ONLY 1WEEK , NOT ENOUGH .
OH YEAH , I NEED BUCK UP IN MY STUDY ESP POA . DAMN .
okay . i need study real hard . i mean it .

No comments:

Post a Comment