Monday, March 7, 2011

Dear , i love you .



Dear , i love you


Im sick again , okay thanks uh body .
I dunno why am i so so weak . I swear .
Im always sick , friend ask me why im always sick i also dunno .
Honestly i actually haven't recovered . I was sick like 2-3weeks ago but til now havent even recovered .
I didnt went school like from 15-19 feb and my sickness til now still not recovered i dunno why .
I went school as normal , i did smile early in the morning , thanks silly .
I saw silly and silly text me and ask me to looked back . HAHHAA . So cute ....
than irra and dhurga was like surprised me , i got shocked larh .
Afterward chinese lesson i was about to fallen asleep as im not feeling well , than phys more tired . So i was so not feeling well than joanne send me home , call my maid and she came fetch me ....
The stupidest thing is i didn't bring spec to school . I cant see anything okay .

No comments:

Post a Comment