Saturday, March 12, 2011

RIDICULOUS

I gonna start this post with my grumbling.
I am so pissed off ! Some nonsensical ppl just come tell me say im attached to samuel or what . I ask him who , he tell me he's my senior what sec5 . Okay this i believed but it's really not my prob and after he asked me stuff he deactivated his facebook . And he come my formspring and ask me full of nonsense shit . Is like whathe.... should i cling on him sia. NO! Whether he's handsome or what loser is non of my business okay and my blog mention who is like my own freedom alright . AND WHETHER HE IS GOOD LOOKING ANOT IS NOT MY PROBLEM!. Just some pathetic stalkers stalk my blog and wondering who is that silly....:( OKAY, first time being so mad... okay i shouldn't be....

btw me and this senior conversation .
March 12 at 10:54pm Report
hello.u are new in gm right?
Nicole Tay March 12 at 10:55pm
uh yeah . why
March 12 at 10:57pm Report
hahas jus askin hahas hear abt u frm my classmates
Nicole Tay March 12 at 11:00pm
who r u .
March 12 at 11:01pm Report
u datin samuel?
Nicole Tay March 12 at 11:02pm
EH WHO ARE YOU FIRST . WHO SAY ONE !??!1 WHO ARE YOU . WAD CLASS . DUN ANYHOW :@
March 12 at 11:03pm Report
thn u lyk who?i sec 5 luh..heard frm sec joy31 la samuel friends hahas
Nicole Tay March 12 at 11:04pm
for me to know and for you to find out . HAHHAHAHA :P WHO WHO WHO WHO WHO . WHAT PPL SAY ABOUT ME . AND WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR FACEBOOK ......
March 12 at 11:06pm Report
hahaha so i take it as yes luh(:
Nicole Tay March 12 at 11:07pm
Yes/No you decide !! You want yes than yes no than no lor .
March 12 at 11:08pm Report
why ur answer like all same one sial hahas but why u chose samuel..he veri popular uh?last time i checked..hes a loser pls wif his clique come find mi in sch btr luh
March 12 at 11:10pm Report
ok luh i don disturb u alr hahas so how do u find gm uh?
Nicole Tay March 12 at 11:11pm
so you are the person ask me in fb lurh . cuz the person ask almost the same question u asked me now ........... THEN WHAT YOU EXPECT ... I GOT SAY I CHOOSE HIM MEH ? I DIDNT SAY YES , GET THE FACT RIGHT (((: I DUNNO WHO ARE YOU AND I DUNNO WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU BOTH , I DONT BOTHER AND I DONT CARE . I CANT HELP YOU GUYS TOO .
March 12 at 11:12pm Report
im not luh i just see ur formspring thn i ask luh cos ppl oso sae ley



I GOT THE FEELING IS HE ASK ME IN FORMSPRING , NOT ALL THE QUESTION SOME . SEE :
  1. karhwee

    do you like your current class/school?

    errrr ........

  2. karhwee

    If you're a girl , you'd rather choose a nerd or a gangster as your boyfriend ?

    normal la

  3. karhwee

    Name the top 3 hottest guys in your school ;)

    why not you tell me ?

  4. karhwee

    Have this question ever hit you; who are those you know that always will be and really be there for you? Ask yourself. Are you doing the same thing for them?

    ookkk

  5. karhwee

    complete the sentence I miss ___________ because ________.

    i miss joanne because i miss h2h talk with her .

  6. karhwee

    Would you have sex before marriage? Why or why not?

    are you my mum or dad or teacher or sth ?

  7. karhwee

    What would you do if one day you realise your partner starts taking drugs ? will you report him/her to the police or help him/her to quit or just simply let them cont. as long as they are happy ?

    quit larh . HELLO IS MY LOVE ONE , WOULD I BEAR TO SEE THEM IN JAIL OR STH NO RIGHT .

  8. karhwee

    If you met someone online , you two chatted till you two fall for each other . Than when you finally met , the opposite sex is extremely ugly , will you still be with that person if possible or just ignore him/her for the rest of your life .

    LOL ? IDK .

  9. karhwee

    so slutty tell people your bra size, slut.

    DID I ? READ PROPERTY -.-

  10. karhwee

    y u so slut

    why you so bitch ?

  11. karhwee

    what ur bra cup? A or B or C, so huge ur breast

    wad ur mum size ? u tell me ur mum one first lor ....

  12. karhwee

    b!tch

    hi bitch . HAHAHAHA

  13. karhwee

    so your blog says dear we will be together for a week already soon...so who is it??isit what those people who say about samuel?

    :@ WHO ARE YOU . WRITE DOWN UR NAME .

  14. karhwee

    samuel handsome anot?

    WTF WRONG . HOW I KNOW HE HANDSOME NOT -.-

  15. karhwee

    you sure you aren't the one writing all those formspring questions bout samuel?just trying to act like you are new and a boy already likes you?

    WRITE WHAT SHIT . I WONDER TOO EH . WAD TALKING U ? :@ who are you . if you think i act than act lor . wad make u happy than go ahead , god know it the best . no used denied here okay . im nt a kepboard warrior -.-

  16. karhwee

    y u boob so big

    WTF WRONG U GUYS -.-

  17. karhwee

    so have you found any cute looking seniors in gm anot?-winks-ur seniors like sec4 sec5

    u nvr even tell me who u r . than u went deactivated ur fb -.- i dunno who lurh . i nvr even see who . u tell me who lor . who the cute looking guy lor .

  18. karhwee

    don't act like you will definitely choose, what if the guy is seriously seriously damn bloodly ugly?you sure you will accept him?its easy to type but hard to show it...actions seak louder than words you know...

    if he's character and attitude good why not ? AND PLS LURH NOT TIL SO UGLY LURH LIKE DUH . common sense .

  19. karhwee

    have sex be4?

    no

  20. karhwee

    why u choose samuel? he so ugly

    -.-

  21. karhwee

    will u be together with a guy even if hes ugly n has pimple n is fat a loser in school but treats u very good or a handsome guy who is mr popular but treats u like shit?

    duh of course first one . Dont care look see character lor . HAHHHAHA :D so wad good looking yet character suck .

  22. karhwee

    do u like any guy in m now or find anyone good looking?

    m ? where . HUH . u mean gm ?



*CLEAR OFF MY MIND*




No comments:

Post a Comment