Friday, May 14, 2010

I have found the right one




Hmmm , let's see .
Today , i wake up at 7 like that all blame my maid who call me at 6am to ask me to go school when i doesn't even need to go school . HATE HER .
I wake up text Zachary than doing a lot stupid stuff around 9am from tanah merah train to habourfront mrt station to meet Zahary to catch Robbin Hood , it's awesome (Y) .
After that we went eat at food republic and walk around than i requested to go Bugis because i want go J.CO to eat my yogurt . So we trained to Bugis brough my yogurt walk around than i decided to buy myself a wallet so walk to Ilumma saw a wallet and i love it alot so i brough . Than went Bugis street but my vintage bag than went back bugis junction . Than walk walk felt abit bored so we went home . It's around 4.30 that time so i think it's early so i take bus12 , Zachary accompany me back he take bus 12 with me (Y) Then reach at tanah merah about 5.30 . LOL . Then i called my parents they say they going already so i train to Semei to meet my parents where else Zachary train to Pasir ris to take bus 89 home . Hmmm , i reached early parents havnt rech yet than went tm but topshop clothes than went eat dinner then shop again reach home around 8.50 . HEHE :D
Nice trip .
Thanks Zachary for accompany me today . Loves (L)

I wonder if there's any stars tonight, because I wish to see you again boy.
I'm missing your touch from your fingertips,
I will love you throught my heart, no matter how hard problems happens. my love for you will stay forever . i love you deeptly and your name is melted in my heart . which forever i wouldn't flow away...Baby,i deeply crazy, madly fallen in you. i love youuusss , thought i wouldn't be seeing you for next three weeks but i will still miss you and loving you . Absence make the heart fonder .
Forever Z's ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment