Tuesday, May 25, 2010

shhhh

Love Quote Pictures, Images and Photos



9224279's ♥

Well , trust me can you ?
Why don't you turst me . Stop thinkng so much . Well , if you continued like that i really dunno what to do already . Yes , i really do love you . Well , i agree i keep thing to myself i just dunnno why i dun want tell you . I dunno . I guess i only told Wan Ling i dunno why :/ Maybe she know me more well than you . I guess we know each other about 2years :D I dont wish to tell you he reason because i scared you hurt already you will get hurt and disaspointed which i dont want . You told me you wouldn't be disaspointed you will be even more happy . Well , i really dunno . Perhpas we both have different thinking it's allright :D from the start to know i didn't say that you're paranoid i dun even feel that you are . You just care and concern me alot . I guess , i will respect your decision in future no matter what :D Oh well , i just wish we could spent more time . I'll never forget , The first that we met , It's stays deep in my heart ,The day you found me . I love the way, how even though we may be miles apart I still feel like you're right here with me.Last night i wipe this tears away wondering what to do or what to say b'coz it seem to me that withough you can still thru but i tell you this you may not need be but i still need you im sorry if i hurt you but , i want you to know this i love you really really do 7 letters ; 3 words ; 1 meaning : i love you . I love the way you make me feel like anything is possible as long as I'm with you . I love you just the way you are. I love the way you take the time to show me how much you love me. ♥
If music be the food of love, play on because there is no remedy for love but to love more.
Lastly if you cant tolelrate me anymore . If you want to end it , i'll respect your decision ....
11th's , i still love you as much as before .

To some guys :
I really cant i really cant . Im sorry if i hurt you . Im very very sorry i just love him . Sorry , i cant let go of him . Stop asking me to let go . I CANT I WILL NEVER DO IT . I just love him . Sorry ): Letting go of the love one wasn't easy . So stop asking me to let go . It's impossible . I don't wish to give you fasle hope so just give up on me . I guess you could find some other better girls than me :D Takecare (:!


P.S What is love ?

No comments:

Post a Comment