Monday, May 17, 2010

Threewords;Iloveyou ,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



HELLO , im back :D
Yesterday was fully packed uh ):
Early morning went out to Geyalng Methodist Church meet Alice . It start at 9am met Alice 8.30am i 7plus went out already . Than end at 1pm went eat than from Aljunied train to Bedok for tuition . Jaimee text ,e asked e want go out ornot so i agree than ater tuition i meet her at Bedok Inter Taxi stand we cabbed to Compass point . Shopshop , laugh luagh like crazy . HAHA , wad fun . Went to eat Jack Place for dinner cost me $80 , WTFFF , Urh , nvm . Than Jaimee also brought a cake for Wan Ling as hor birthday was on 15 May Saturday . Than walk around til 8 like that take bus 87 home was damn long luhhh that bus so we alighted and take cab home reach home 9plus already :/
Today wake up text me boy , HHAHA . :D walk to school all those get back Math , DNT and Science MYE result all pass :B was damn happy when i know that my Science pass luh like this year first time pass (: HAHA ! After school , meet toby , Pearlyn , Vernice , Ben , Vernice's stead and zi yong outside school backgate than they went block 79 to buy cigg i also follow than went under my void deck slack and puff but i didin't puff , good girl :D HAHA ! I feel so werid because all of them puff except me than i went home bath and changed went dowan again then think their friend came they puff again , Im always the odd one odd nvr puff :X Then they went off estee came my house to eat her cake and she used my lappy awhile then sent her down to wait or cabbed home . I went up now using computer upload photos :D
HAHA ! Going tuition soon (:
Oh you guys could you all stop the nonsence . I and him is nothing at all we never do what you all have think of it . Stop asking whoever you all are asking . I and him is nothing . This incident has happened last year and it's like half year ago . Why you all still say about it can all please stop it . Don't spoil my reputtation it's bad enough already . We are nothing yes nothing . OMG?! For all those people god sake stop spreading what happened we both have done . NOTHING MEANS NOTHING , I BET YOU ALL GOT READ MY BLOG .
Bi , imissyou so much ):
I dunno how to express it out how much im loving you .
I just love you . Threewords;Iloveyou ,
No matter what happens, I'll never let go of it.
I don't care how much pain and effort it takes to make it possible,
I'm willing to do anything for us. Nothing can break us up, baby.
I know we don't have much time for each other but,
spending the littlest time with you brings a smile onto my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment