Thursday, May 13, 2010

I've fallen in love . ♥


Hey im back :D
Since , im bored now so might well i reply my tagged .
That sillydumb boy of mine have went to sleep (: He's tired better let him sleep early later he got eyeback HAHA .
I love rain but i hate thunder how ? ):
Just now having problem with my family , i just dunno why . Indeed i just hate my mum .
Jaimee Kee Sin Yin , i actually don't do anymore of linking people or relink but i specially do it for you lei :D Must thanks me (:
Today , i went Home , changed bath waited Wan Ling to call me than met her up at Tampinese mall take bus 31 i reach around 12 (: I was early she reached around 12.30 but nvm . Actually never intend to go out with her today i was intend to sleep today . HAHA :B , but nvm . Half way throght the trip we saw SIM JIN LEONG AND MEGAN SOH . We was like what the .... NVM . Then they keep diao us then Wan Ling tell them back but i never . You see i so guai :D .... HAHA :B When to open plaza saw Pasir ris secondary people Daniel , minju they all . I damn dao to them they called me but i ignore . LOL . I dunno why , then that day they help me too . I feel abit bad but i heck care . Went to open plaza the playground slack around then saw JIN LEONG came in to find his friend . then we dun care . When to some Hong Kong resturant to eat Wan Ling treat me then while we waiting keep sawing MEGAN'S FRIEND keep diao me . I was like ... I don't care then Wan Ling say i should be the one diao them back not her . Than Yan Yi say my life is keep facing on my phone and text i quite of agree . All your fault Zachary i have been texting you one whole day :D Then suddenly JINLEONG THAT GROUP OF PEOPLE ALSO CAME IN THE RESTURANT AND EAT I WAS LIKE , WTF ?! AND THEY CAME SIT BESIDE US , WORST STILL . FML !
After that Faustina call come ask me go for the study group at airport then i say okay . Then after eat went toilet camwhored than went open plaza to meet Yan Yi stead Andrew but then i went off home to take my charger and money and went down to take bus 24 to Changi Airport T2 . I didn't realised my house to there wad fast about 10-15 minute (Y) Then used laptop at first was at Burger King shifted to Starbuck to many people to Mac than to dunno what gallery i saw JASMESON they all was like damn coincident they call me i dao them too . LOL . Damn coincident we went back mac to study bu i was obviously using laptop exam finish already . When i went back MAC i saw them again i was like . WTHHH , WORLD IS SO SMALL . Then i went up to see whether startbuck has place then indeed have when i went up and down the place already given to other people so we share with them but it's too small so JOEL & KIMBERLY WENT OFF . LEFT I , FAUSTINA , PEI HUA NAD SOON LIANG around 6plus Pei hua and Soon liang went off left i and faustina we CHIT-CHAT than walk around went home . Actually i wanted to take bus 24 home since i accompany her to MRT station i might well take MRT . Damn nar my house have to just alight at Tanah Merah Mrt Station and walk home . LOL . Reac home quarrel til very jialat but i think okay already dunnno . LOL .
Now is 1.30am im still awake tmr have to reach school by 10 start exam at 11 end at 2 . Meet Pei Hua 2.30 inter mac .

12 May 10,23:21
Random: Who's your stead ? Zachary or Gary ? :O
- Who are you and why do u want to know ?

12 May 10, 22:10
Zachary: Hello! <3
12 May 10, 22:10
Zachary: Hello! <3
12 May 10, 22:10
Zachary: Hello! <3
12 May 10, 22:10
Zachary: Hello! <3
-Hey sillyboy ♥

2 May 10, 17:32
Jaimee: relink. www.stupidgirls-ontheroad.blogspot.com
2 May 10, 17:31
Jaimee: can you post ur reply ur sth? cos like i talking to the wall
-okay , relink you :D . I got reply lahh .

1 May 10, 22:50
l: l
1 May 10, 22:50
l: l
- Who you ?

1 May 10, 22:31
Jinwei: Tagged!(:
-Okay thanks , who are you anw ?

30 Apr 10, 19:55
jaimee: i want to cry already :'( class hates me!!!
30 Apr 10, 19:53
jaimee: tag and relink!
- though okay already :D

30 Apr 10, 16:29
zuyi: tagged<:
- thanks alot :D

30 Apr 10:12
Psb: Hey , you look so sexy . i talked to you one facebook, wanting to show you i'm a bboy, but u never reply. :(
- I dunno who you are . Sorry .

28 apr 10:00
Psb:Hello, can i make friends with you? >.<
-Hmmm , who you are ?

26 Apr 02:10
hi:Hey saw you @ tamp few days ago. ^^ forgotten which day already. You're so damn pretty la. C:
- Oh really , i ain't pretty . Should called me what :D

25 Apr 10, 20:14
-`²¹ lester: Hello piggy. ^^ Tagged.
- Hey piglet ? :B

25 Apr 10, 20:02
Weijie: ok obviously not , tagged .
25 Apr 10, 19:54
Weijie: Is this the first tag? LOL link me up . thanks.
- Sorry i don't do any links anymore . Sorry . Okay .

25 Apr 10, 19:34
Estee: finally got a blog?
-Yes , sexy :D

Baby , i'm loving you more .
If i need to choose between breathing & loving you , i would choose to use my last breathe to tell you ,
how much i love you .


No comments:

Post a Comment