Sunday, May 23, 2010

Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Sorry for negeclting my blog ike a week ):
Hmmm , i was simply too lazy to blog. HAHA :D
I cant even remember what have i done this few days . OMG ?!
I guess tuesday is nothing day . HMMMM .
Wednesday went home changed meet Shanda at Tm inter he waited us for half hour. Im sorry boy . Then we went but my things then went T1 and they puff i see them puff went buy frolick too :D nice . I just simply love yougurt :D yumyum (:
Thursday do nothing too i only know i went tuition that's al an some idiot call me and say im a stupid girl prank call me ):
Friday after school went home used computer rest awhile around 3 went to Wan Ling house to meet her , Shanda and Marcus then we take a cab to Plaza Singapure meet Zachary too and we catch Last songs . It's was awesome . Rating 5/5 . If you don't watch you will regret . It was damn romantic and touching . I and Wan Ling was talking during the movie and Marcus feel irritated in end around 6.30 then after that they went smoke then went fetch Hui Yi and Antthene(i dunno how spell PS) waited them at control station they was so adorable anw (: Then we take about halfhour to find Just Acia . Waste our bloody time finally we found it . But when we reach there was already 7.30 so Wanling and that two little girl went off first as they have Cellgroup so left me , Zachary , Shanda and Marcus after Wanling left it become so slience orelse marcus and Wanling will be keep talking like our entertainment(dun kill me w.l) After that Zachary sent me back to bedok reach home around 9.20 :/
Yesterday , was a nice day too . Didn't went tuition was lazy :/ Then i meet Zachary for lunch at Pasta Maina Ehub wad nice then after that walked around i accompany him to wait bus to go back to Hougang then i went back ehub to find Heng wei they all , damn it . Only me 1girls with around 11guys ): with them abt 2hour then w.l came we enjoy much the guys are really entertainment :/ LOL . Then around 6 sth screwed up so we walk to white sand buy cup walker and train to expo eat Jerk Thai then around 8 Wanling went find her Cellgroup member and my parents came fetxh me home (:
Today , wake up text Zachary . We plan to meet at 9.15 Tanah Merah mrt station in the end he reach at 8.40 :/ LOL . I guess he take a long time to wait for me :/ ARGGGG , Sorry . Okay then meet peihua went expo have service til 12 then went 18chef to eat at Eastpoint . It was damn slow . Sorry Zachary for letting you late for you Cell Leaader meeting :/ Im very very sorry . Then tained back to Bedok . Guess what we saw Sean we cant even recognized him then suddenly Wan Ling shouted Sean it's eally him :O Then i take bus 2 to tuiton . Finally im back :/ So tired now :/ How i wish school holiday start tommorrow ): I dun feel like going school tommorrow ): But i still have to go :@

Mid Year Exam result was taken back though i have improved but i ain't that happy with my result (: I bet i could do better for end of years exam (:

This few days have been spending my time with Zachary , Shanda and Wanling (Y)
I dont want to let you go ,
And i dont want to lose you slowly ,
I just want to let you know ,
That it's only just a little back and forth lately ,
I'll be chasing you for the rest of my life .
Hold me tight (:
I wish we could spent more time together :D
Iloveyou Z .

No comments:

Post a Comment